- Made from Renewable Resources
- BPA-Free, Plastic-Free, Tree-Free
- BPI & OK Compost Certified Compostable
- FDA, EU & LFGB Approved for Food Safety
- Strong & Sturdy, Not Easy to Break
- Heat Resistance Up to 90°C/194 °F
- Hot & Cold Food Friendly
- Custom Design/Colors Available
- Individual Wrap & Cutlery Sets Available
PLA (polylactic acid) is a biopolymer made using dextrose (sugar) derived from renewable plant resources, such as sugarcane, corn, sugar beets, wheat, etc. PLA is BPI & OK COMPOST certified compostable.
CPLA Cutlery stands for crystallized polylactic acid cutlery. The PLA material is crystallized during manufacture, which enables our CPLA cutlery to have better strength, higher heat-resistance, and a nicer appearance than regular PLA cutlery.